Careers and vacancies
Listening to feedback, being open to innovative ideas, and keeping a hand on government and political requirements in education, takes a special team of people.
Our team includes chartered accountants, former teachers and educational administrative staff, all working closely with our highly creative designers and innovative programmers to bring you unequalled software. We recruit in the UK, the Middle East, Singapore and South Africa.
Apprentice Data Migration Operative
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual with a high level of accuracy to join our software development team based in Yeovil.
Purpose of the Role
- To migrate data from 3rd party systems in to Double First products
- Accuracy and a keen eye for detail
- Data manipulation
- Previous experience of SQL and Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience of coding such as VB.NET or C#
- Attention to detail
- Ability to spot mistakes in own work
- High levels of concentration
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- GCSE A-C/ 4-9 or equivalent in English and maths
- Ideally a Level 3 or equivalent qualification in IT.
Training to be provided
- Technical Certificate – designed to improve your knowledge and understanding of specific topics related to your trade.
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) – achieved through the tasks you do at work, NVQs are proof of your ability and practical skills.
- Functional Skills– general skills that are used in every job, such as Communication and Application of Number.
- IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals
Closing date: 18th December 2018
Wish to apply?
Double First Recruitment
Double First only accepts applicants from agencies that are on its preferred suppliers list. Unsolicited information will not be considered.