It remains fully supported for a large number of user schools.
Double First Accounts features include:
- The ability to set semi-automated tasks using preset parameters.
- Three-level accounts structure (division, nominal and cost centre).
- Period-based accounting.
- Fully flexible VAT customisation, including partial VAT accounting.
- An invoice approval module.
- Bulk payment routines including printed cheques and BACS.
- Full bank reconciliations with search and archive facilities.
- Complete integration with Double First Engage.
- Multi-company accounts.
- Dummy system for training.
- Mouse and Keyboard driven, to help with bulk data entry.
- The ability to apportion bills for different areas of the school (eg Nursery, Prep and Senior).
- The creation of management accounts in Excel.
- Fully adjustable security settings, enabling only authorised staff to make adjustments.
- Teacher-friendly budget reports.