The School Website Admissions module takes an enquiry from a school website and enters that data straight into Engage, saving time and avoiding lost enquiries. Integration in your existing school website is very simple and you can customise the colours to match your branding.
Parents of prospective pupils can register so that they can revisit to check the progress of their applications and add additional information after the initial enquiry. Upload of documents is also managed through this module – they are automatically placed on the Engage Document Management system.
- Automatic email alerts to registrar informing of new enquiries.
- Website admission rate enhanced, with a clear, easy completed form.
- Form is embedded in the school website and is easily implemented.
- Option to upload documents with direct links to the Document Management System (DMS)
- Parents can login to view the progress of prospective pupils and to submit further data and uploads.
- Multiple template styles can be chosen for different admission stages.
- Alternative labels and colours can be chosen for any field.
- Options to choose additional fields and whether they are mandatory
- Drop down lists on the tool are automatically linked to the same settings in Engage.
- Submitted enquiries are instantly downloaded and stored in Engage, pending approval.
- The newly submitted data can be accessed easily via the Prospective Pupil screen.