The Learning Management System adds a managed learning environment to Engage by facilitating the ability to view essential information and interact remotely. Customisation options attract each pupil or student to engage fully with the school, whether on campus or located offsite.
A Homework Buddy and Homework Diary provide a customised interface to make in-school and remote homework easy to access and submit.
Pupil and Student Portal features include:
- Two alternative styles aimed at pre-teen and teenage age groups.
- Personalisation of the Portal through backgrounds and graphics of users' choice.
- Access to individual live/real time daily or weekly timetables.
- View class list with further information links.
- Administrators and Teachers can control and create pupil and student accounts.
- Pupils and students can access homework, classwork, assignments, reference/help information from school or home.
- Pupils and students are able to see future tasks and work plans.
- Full control of what’s accessible to pupils and students is managed through the Teacher Portal.
- Pupils and students can upload work or files which the teacher can view and mark.
- Pupils, students and parents can view marks and notes on handed in work.
- All work uploaded from the pupil or student is visible to the parent, including progress updates.
- Pupils and students can request help, state work progress and hand in online.