And now, from mid 2015 you can also plan your Exam Seating in custom isable room designs, plus much more.
Examinations Module features include:
- Creation of Candidates linked to the current pupil and student database.
- Ability to accommodate External Candidates.
- Creation of entry and amendment files for transmission via VAN (value added network) private secure connection.
- Extensive reporting at all stages of the Examination Management process.
- Production of user defined Excel spreadsheets to monitor examination results.
- Extended specific support for Examination Officers on e-result days.
- Ability to timetable Examinations.
- All JCQ Data Transfer standards supported.
- Ability to edit Syllabus, Option and Component names to user required values.
- Link to Engage Fees Module for easy transfer of Examination Fees to Payer accounts.
- Ability to uplift / discount Examination Fees by percentage or amount.
- Ability to add an Examination Set Fee per Examination series.
- UCI, UPN and ULN management.
- Ability to mark examinations as 'preferred' so that only those exams are made visible in selection dialogues.
- Advanced 'push-button' functionality to add or remove Candidates to/from examinations.
- Numerous reports with user defined sorting and grouping options.
- New Customisable room design
- New Pupils allocated to individual desks
- New Invigilators assigned to exams
- New Notification of exam dates and times sent to parents and invigilators
- New Exams displayed on room timetables
- New Customisable desk labels Candidate lists
Exams can also be allocated, deallocated and marked as re-sit by clicking the left and right mouse buttons.