It includes two forms of additional support registers, including Individual Education Plans (IEPs) that allow a teacher to set specific goals and targets for each pupil or student.
SEN module features include:
- SEN and Gifted and Talented registers.
- Dual registers - pupils and students can be placed on both SEN and Gifted and Talented lists.
- Fully adjustable Individual Educational Plans.
- Functions to set individual targets, provisions and outcomes.
- Ability to set provisions against a specific pupil and student target.
- An analysis screen which records the outcome of each target.
- Full management of pupil and student events.
- Easy allocation of staff or an organisation to an event.
- The ability to allocate an event to a target or review.
- Allocation of provisions, such as picture cards or laptops, against a specific pupil or student target.