Careers and vacancies
Continued company growth demands excellent staff.
Listening to feedback, being open to innovative ideas, and keeping a hand on government and political requirements in education, takes a special team of people.
Our team includes chartered accountants, former teachers and educational administrative staff, all working closely with our highly creative designers and innovative programmers to bring you unequalled software. We recruit in the UK, the Middle East, Singapore and South Africa.
We have two vacancies currently.
Support Services Consultant – Finance Trainer
We are currently recruiting for a Support Services Consultant in our Finance Training team.
Based out of the Yeovil Office, the main purpose of this role is to provide full support and training of Double First products to all our customers ensuring excellence of customer service, quality of technical delivery and adherence to the company’s processes and systems.
The role will best suit those with a sound understanding and practical experience of accounting practice and will involve a mix of remote training from the office, including for our schools on different timezones, as well as on-site training across the UK and internationally.
Role requirements include
- Excellent IT literacy with sound working knowledge of MS Office products (essential)
- Basic Knowledge of working with MS SQL and using Stimulsoft (desirable on application)
- Sound working knowledge of Engage and Engage Accounts (desirable on application but training will be given)
- Sound understanding and practical experience of accounting practice
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, flexibly, under pressure, including a mix of own projects and management
- Excellent customer service abilities and instincts
- Good team worker
- Excellent coaching skills
- Ability to influence peers and internal staff
- Clean driving licence and ability to drive cars in the UK and overseas to visit clients as required
- Ability to spend periods of time overseas as required to visit international clients and company offices
- Possession of a training qualification and/or able to demonstrate significant experience in this type of role
Double First only accepts applicants from agencies that are on its preferred suppliers list. Unsolicited information will not be considered.