PayPal and GDPR functionality in latest Engage release
The latest release of the Engage school management information system has introduced a series of enhancements and improvements across the system, including integration of PayPal in the Portal and further GDPR focused features to enable schools to manage their data with the maximum flexibility and diligence.
Highlights of the release include:
- You can now Pay Invoices and Invoice Items through PayPal in the Portal
- The My Accounts Page has been updated to also show sub items within an invoice for both PayPal and non PayPal users
- The Web Admission form can now enforce Parents to submit multiple Contacts prior to submitting, streamlining the initial data captured to match the school's data preferences
- More GDPR (data protection) enhancements have been introduced within Engage, including the ability to delete DMS entries as well as retaining financial records while removing pupil and contact records
- For Australian International Schools we have introduced an option for an Additional Gender in the Engage Portal
School customers with self-hosted Engage installations can access the release within the Support Centre. Hosted customers will be notified of their upgrade in due course and can access the full release notes on the Support Centre.