The realtime link enhances the school’s standing with parents, a must have facility in today's 24/7 world.
Parent Portal features include:
- Full control of the type of information seen by parents.
- Access to control information on children by parent or guardian.
- Visibility of all completed and historical reports for children.
- Ability to view pupil and student timetables and attendance.
- View events and post notices directly to teachers.
- Incidents viewed ‘live’ in real-time as they are being posted.
- Access to the portal whenever a secure internet connection is available.
- View balances on fees account and print past and present invoices.
- Online changes to contact information through the portal, to update the information in the main Engage database automatically.
It enables event planning to be monitored and controlled across all departments of the school in a familiar style.
Key features of the calendar include:
- Access by multiple users to enable information to be shared across departments.
- Options to view by day, week or month to see both an overview of events and specific details with a single click.
- Ability to check multiple calendars in one screen with the option to switch individual calendars on and off.
- Export and import functions for popular third party calendars such as Microsoft Outlook, Google and Apple’s iCal.
- Manage one Calendar in one place, but have automated changes take place in all linked calendars.
- Multiple export possible using different combinations of Portal Calendars.
- Recurring Events can be created in the Portal Calendar making it easy for teachers to create regular meetings or events.
- The School Events Calendar can be managed from the Portal as well as the client app, enabling more control of events for Schools.
- The Calendar has Day, Week and Month displays, as well as an Agenda screen that provides an excellent view of what is happening in the near future.
- Formatted calendar printouts.