Performance can be compared against previous academic years and also against national standards and school-defined targets.
Features of Performance Tracking include:
- Benchmarking of pupil and student performance.
- Importation of historical data.
- Easy analysis of past and present pupil and student data.
- Comparisons between groups of pupils or individuals.
- Display of pupil and student performance against national curriculum targets.
- Monitoring performance against pre-defined targets for effective forecasting.
- Traffic light displays (red, amber, green) to signal whether a pupil is above or below target.
By using the data from the module, teachers can easily tailor their tuition to meet the needs of each individual pupil.
All analysis data captured in the Performance Tracking module can be exported and saved in Excel. This enables easy storage and access of past performance data.