Engage Support and Training
Effective support and training is an essential part of your relationship with any school management information system vendor, to ensure your school minimises time spent learning systems and maximises the use of its core IT investment.
Double First has worked closely with the independent school sector for more than 30 years and has an unrivalled understanding of the requirements of individual schools and education groups.
Online self-help support centre
Double First offers all customers to its Engage school management information system and accounts finance software a state-of-the-art online Support Centre.
- automatic log in from help buttons on the software;
- 24/7 availability;
- Knowledge Library with over 2,500 articles;
- user guide downloads;
- video guides;
- software upgrade download;
- downloadable release notes;
- online support and training request system;
- automatic suggestion of solutions;
- full visibility of your tickets;
- ability for group IT managers to monitor progress across a cluster of schools;
- user forums.
Raising a request for training is as simple as filling in a form on the online Support Centre.
Double First can offer you a choice of training options:
- on-site sessions for more extensive requirements
- remote on-screen training in shorter, flexible sessions that fit your busy timetable
- attendance on WebEx sessions
All training is conducted by Double First's own consultants and is based on the latest versions of the software.
Our support services are tailored around ITIL recommendations and you can track the progress of any requests that you need to make.
We're always improving our documentation with the Knowledge Library updated at regular intervals and in response to new questions from customers.
Users for Double First software also have access to our Share Ideas Portal on which they can suggest feature ideas and comment and vote on the ideas of other schools. This puts all of our customers in direct touch with our development team, which in turn enables us to keep our Engage school management information systems and financial systems in tune with the very latest requirements of schools in the UK and worldwide.